- UNWTO Workshop for Inbound Tour Operators
- Enhancing Silk Road Interpretation and Quality Guide Training
- Western Silk Road Initiative
- BBC documentary on the Silk Road
- David Baddiel on the Silk Road, Discovery Channel UK
- First ever Silk Road training course for heritage guides, Khiva, Uzbekistan
- VeRo Tour Project
- UNWTO / UNESCO Silk Road Heritage Corridors Tourism Strategy Project
- UNWTO / WTM Silk Road Bloggers Trip to Armenia
- UNWTO / EHL Altai Krai Hospitality Management Strategy
- UNWTO / Pilot Productions joint collaboration: Globe Trekker Round the World 20th Anniversary Special
- EHL/UNWTO Silk Road Strategy Challenge 2012
- Silk Road Promotional Video Clip now online!
- Technical Cooperation
Silk Road Promotional Video Clip
A Promotional Video Clip on the Silk Road is now available for downloading from the UNWTO Silk Road Programme vimeo site.
Please, login to vimeo to download it (see the right hand pane, 'About this Video')
In partnership with Buzz TV, a division of The Buzz Business, a UNWTO Affiliate Member, UNWTO have produced a short promotional clip featuring countries in the Silk Road Programme for use at UNWTO events, trade fairs, online, etc. The clip is 3.5 minutes duration and highlights the many destinations, attractions and cultures of the Silk Road with messaging designed to increase brand awareness.
UNWTO Member States featured in this clip include: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Croatia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mongolia, Pakistan, Republic of Korea, Tajikistan, Turkey and Uzbekistan.
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO FROM VIMEO HERE
VIEW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE HERE