- UNWTO Workshop for Inbound Tour Operators
- Enhancing Silk Road Interpretation and Quality Guide Training
- Western Silk Road Initiative
- BBC documentary on the Silk Road
- David Baddiel on the Silk Road, Discovery Channel UK
- First ever Silk Road training course for heritage guides, Khiva, Uzbekistan
- VeRo Tour Project
- UNWTO / UNESCO Silk Road Heritage Corridors Tourism Strategy Project
- UNWTO / WTM Silk Road Bloggers Trip to Armenia
- UNWTO / EHL Altai Krai Hospitality Management Strategy
- UNWTO / Pilot Productions joint collaboration: Globe Trekker Round the World 20th Anniversary Special
- EHL/UNWTO Silk Road Strategy Challenge 2012
- Silk Road Promotional Video Clip now online!
- Technical Cooperation
Silk Road Promotional Video Clip now online!
Silk Road Promotional Video Clip
As UNWTO works towards promoting the development of sustainable, responsible and competitive tourism along the Silk Road, it is implementing a series of strategic marketing activities designed to strengthen the Silk Road brand.
In partnership with Buzz TV, a division of The Buzz Business, a UNWTO Affiliate Member, UNWTO have produced a short promotional clip featuring countries in the Silk Road Programme for use at UNWTO events, trade fairs, online, etc. The clip is 3.5 minutes duration and highlights the many destinations, attractions and cultures of the Silk Road with messaging designed to increase brand awareness.
The video is now available for downloading from the UNWTO Silk Road Programme vimeo site. Click here to view the video and login to Vimeo to download it (see the right hand pane, 'About this Video')
UNWTO Member States featured in this clip include: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Croatia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mongolia, Pakistan, Republic of Korea, Tajikistan, Turkey and Uzbekistan.
The Buzz Business is also creating a Silk Road Image Library, and Member States will also be invited to contribute high resolution destination images that can be featured in global marketing campaigns for the Silk Road.
If you would like to have Silk Road destinations featuring on our social media outlets (vimeo, flickr), please send your material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO FROM VIMEO HERE
VIEW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE HERE