- UNWTO / UNESCO Silk Road Heritage Corridors Tourism Strategy Project
- Рабочее совещание ЮНЕСКО/ЮНВТО по коридорам наследия Шелкового пути отмечает, что облегчение путешествий является самой приори
- VeRo Tour Project
- UNWTO / EHL Altai Krai Hospitality Management Strategy
- Pусский - UNWTO/ EHL Altai Krai Hospitality Management Strategy
- UNWTO / WTM Silk Road Bloggers Trip to Armenia
- UNWTO / Pilot Productions joint collaboration: Globe Trekker Round the World 20th Anniversary Special
- EHL/UNWTO Silk Road Strategy Challenge 2012
- Silk Road Promotional Video Clip
- Technical Cooperation
- Наследие и туризм: Оказание содействия устойчивому развитию в коридорах наследия Шелкового пути
|12 November 2014||'Is the guidebook dead?' Panellists dicuss the future of destination marketing at WTM Silk Road Seminar|
|29 October 2014||
UNWTO/WTM Ministers’ Summit to address the links between tourism and mega events
The eighth edition of the UNWTO/World Travel Market (WTM) Ministers’ Summit will gather Tourism Ministers and leading tourism experts from all over the world to debate the key issues around tourism and mega events (London, United Kingdom, 4 November 2014).
|28 October 2014||
UNWTO commends Japan’s tourism commitment
During an official visit to Japan, UNWTO Secretary-General, Taleb Rifai, highlighted the commitment of the Japanese government to the tourism sector and the positive results of tourism in the country. Mr. Rifai met the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism to discuss the strengthening of the relationship between UNWTO and Japan and inaugurated the 2014 JATA Tourism Expo in Tokyo (24-26 September 2014).
|21 October 2014||UNWTO activities at World Travel Market 2014|
|7 October 2014||
UNWTO Executive Council discusses the links between tourism and culture
The importance of building new partnership models for the sustainable development of cultural tourism gained particular relevance at the 99th session of the UNWTO Executive Council meeting in Samarkand. The Council also debated the latest international tourism trends and their impact on the Programme of Work of the Organization (Samarkand, Uzbekistan, 1-4 October 2014).
|29 September 2014||
Community Development takes center stage at World Tourism Day 2014
The tourism sector’s contribution to communities’ empowerment as one of the pillars of sustainable development was at the heart of this year’s World Tourism Day celebrations. The President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, opened the official celebrations of World Tourism Day held in Guadalajara, Mexico (27 September 2014).
|23 September 2014||Silk Road Tour Operator Survey – Have Your Say|
|18 September 2014||Networking and business opportunity for Silk Road Exhibitors attending WTM Speed Networking 2014!|
|13 August 2014||Acclaimed TV host Holly Morris to headline Silk Road Seminar at JATA Tourism Expo 2014|
|30 July 2014||Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) launches its new tourism brand “Imagine your Korea”|