- UNWTO Workshop for Inbound Tour Operators
- Enhancing Silk Road Interpretation and Quality Guide Training
- Western Silk Road Initiative
- BBC documentary on the Silk Road
- David Baddiel on the Silk Road, Discovery Channel UK
- First ever Silk Road training course for heritage guides, Khiva, Uzbekistan
- VeRo Tour Project
- UNWTO / UNESCO Silk Road Heritage Corridors Tourism Strategy Project
- UNWTO / WTM Silk Road Bloggers Trip to Armenia
- UNWTO / EHL Altai Krai Hospitality Management Strategy
- UNWTO / Pilot Productions joint collaboration: Globe Trekker Round the World 20th Anniversary Special
- EHL/UNWTO Silk Road Strategy Challenge 2012
- Silk Road Promotional Video Clip now online!
- Technical Cooperation
A Strategic Approach to Visa Facilitation in the Silk Road Countries
The study includes analysis of existing visa procedures and other formalities in the Silk Road countries, based on the results of a survey of the corresponding embassies and consulates. The results of the survey leads to a comparative analysis on the various rules, regulations and procedures...
Study on Visa Facilitation in the Silk Road Countries
Study on Visa Facilitation in the Silk Road Countries is an in-depth study to analyse visa procedures and other facilitation regulations in force in the countries involved in the Silk Road Project. It provides a set of recommendations on country by country basis to bridge the gap between visa...
Silk Road Tourism – Current Issues
This publication is the result of the Third International Meeting on the Silk Road, held in Tbilisi, Georgia from 2-5 November 1998. It offers reports, recommendations, and papers presented on the development of tourism services along the Silk Road. It also includes special information on the...
How to source Japan – A major Market for the Silk Road
The Silk Road Travel Forum with its theme “How to Source Japan - A Major Market for the Silk Road” was held in Kyoto, Japan on 21 February 1998, gathering together many tourism ministers and senior officials of national tourism administrations and tour operators from the Silk Road countries and the...